NISM Series VIII: Equity Derivatives Mock Tests
NISM Series VIII Equity Derivatives Exam
The NISM Series 8 Equity Derivatives Exam examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for associated persons functioning as approved users and sales personnel of the trading member of an equity derivatives exchange or equity derivative segment of a recognized stock exchange.
The examination aims to enable a better understanding of various derivatives products available in equity derivatives markets, regulations and risks associated with the products and the exchange mechanisms of clearing and settlement.
The examination also covers knowledge competencies related to the understanding of the financial structure in India and the importance of the different rules and regulations governing the Indian securities market, especially those related to the equity derivatives segment.
NISM-Series-VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Examination Objectives
On successful completion of the examination the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian equity derivatives market.
- Understand the various trading strategies that can be built using futures and options on both stocks and stock indices.
- Understand the clearing, settlement and risk management as well as the operational mechanism related to equity derivatives markets.
- Know the regulatory environment in which the equity derivatives markets operate in India.
Important features of NISM Series VIII Equity Derivatives Mock Test
- Affordable price just @ 159 rupees.
- 20-30 attempts of each mock test.
- Unlimited duration of mock test access.
- Higher chance to clear the exam.
- Instant access to the mock test.
- 700 plus MCQs or question bank.
- PDF files for all mock test.