Mutual Funds Sahi Hai – Mutual Funds Awareness Campaign
Every Indian wants to know how mutual funds sahi hai. There are around 40-45 mutual funds companies in India which offer more than 2500 mutual funds schemes. It is very time taking process to identify which mutual funds schemes to choose for short-term goals, medium-term goal and long-term goals.
Indians recently started investing in mutual funds due to less interest rate in fixed deposit and government-backed fixed interest rate investment schemes like Public Provident Fund (PPF), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY), National Saving Certificate (NSC), Senior Citizen Saving Scheme (SCSS).
Why Mutual Funds Sahi Hai?
Mutual Funds Investment Benefits
- More Choices Available for investments in mutual funds.
- Mutual Funds is for all age-groups. It will help to create retirement corpus and give monthly withdrawal as per your requirement.
- It is the best investment product for tax deferment.
- You can customize your portfolio as per your need.
- Partial withdrawal is available in open-ended schemes of mutual funds.
- A retail investor can also invest.
- Low-cost fees in Index funds/ETFs.
- It is regulated by SEBI.
- You can invest in mutual funds for short term as well as long term.
- You should not be an expert to invest in mutual funds.
- Systematic transactions like SIP, STP, SWP transactions can be executed easily.
- You can build a diversified portfolio.
- You can invest in real estate and gold through mutual funds schemes.
- Individual, as well as non-individuals, can invest in mutual funds.
- HUF, NRI can invest in mutual funds.
- Online and offline investment are available in AMC website.
- Track mutual performance in Morning Star and Value Research websites.
- All NPS subscribers are investing in market-related securities. They have an option to invest in mutual funds to create a corpus for other financial goals.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) For Mutual Funds Sahi Hai
How to get details of mutual funds sahi hai in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Bangla languages?
Financial products awareness is very important in Indian languages. In order to spread financial literacy about mutual funds in other languages, mutual funds sahi hai website provides 4 Indian languages namely Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Bangla. You can get details in mutual funds sahi hai official website or click below links directly to reach a specific page.
What is mutual fund sahi hai advertisement?
In order to invest in the equity market or debt market indirectly, Indians can invest in mutual funds to get tax efficient risk-adjusted returns.
For this AMFI which is an association of mutual funds in India started mutual funds sahi hai campaign to increase awareness among Indian masses. People generally invest in Insurance products for future goals which are not suitable for wealth creation, accumulation or any type of financial goals.
How to choose sahi hai mutual funds for financial goals?
DIY(Do-It-Yourself) Investing or Investing without financial advisor can sometimes take a lot of time to decide which mutual funds sahi hai for their financial goals.
It is advisable to hire a financial advisor or fee-only financial planner in India which does not charge any commission in mutual funds investments.